The 8th Annual All Roads Film Festival
Washington, D.C. National Geographic headquarters
The All Roads Film Festival kicks off this Thursday! We will be hosting a high school Mariachi band from South Texas at noon in our courtyard to get the party started – followed by four days and nights of inspiring films from all over the globe and a dance party featuring the one and only Palenke Soultribe.
A full schedule is below. Press passes, screeners, interviews with filmmakers and images are available upon request.
- BUSONG (PALAWAN FATE), THURSDAY, SEP. 27, 7:00 PM
- TOMORROW WE WILL SEE, FRIDAY, SEP. 28, 7:30 PM
- RENCONTRE (ENCOUNTERS), SATURDAY, SEP. 29, 1:30 PM
- BRIDGE THE GAP TO PINE RIDGE, SATURDAY, SEP. 29, 4:00 PM
- OLD DOG, SATURDAY, SEP. 29, 7:00 PM
- LONE SAMARITAN, SUNDAY, SEP. 30, 1:00 PM
- THE WELL: WATER VOICES FROM ETHIOPIA, SUNDAY, SEP. 30, 3:30 PM
- VALLEY OF SAINTS, SUNDAY, SEP. 30, 6:00 PM
PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTO CAMP, SEP. 17 – NOV. 18, National Geographic Courtyard